Check out some of these images I’ve taken with my iPhone throughout the past school year! Comment and let me know what you think. What’s been your favorite memory of this past school year?
1. The Eiffel Tower. Paris, France
I headed to Europe for spring break and had to check out the tower!
2. The Louvre Museum. Paris, France
“Enter through the pyramids,” said a Parisian!
3. Georgia State University Night at Six Flags. Austell, Georgia
And I still have not gotten over my fear of roller coasters.
4. Random Tunnel. Geneva, Switzerland
Don’t worry! I was in the passenger seat as I took this picture.
5. Piedmont Park. Atlanta, Georgia
Late night walks after rain showers make for nice pictures!
6. Steve. Atlanta, Georgia
Me: Hey Steve. Do something crazy!
Steve: This is all I’ve got.
7. Georgia State University Petit Science Center. Atlanta, Georgia
My head began to hurt after attempting to take this picture. It was worth it!
8. Bokeh. Geneva, Switzerland
Bokeh: Intentional blur of an image
9. Blackouts. Atlanta, Georgia
What else do you do when you have a blackout in your apartment? Take pictures!
10. Footsteps with Mike. Atlanta, Georgia.
So, my friend Mike does not know that I took this picture of him. Thanks Mike!