Over the past few years I’ve been lucky enough to be perched in the press box at commencement, where I get a birds-eye view of the ceremony. One of my favorite things to look for are the students who go all out and bedazzle their graduation caps. I did this for my own under graduate ceremony and I’m already thinking about what I could do for my graduate school commencement. If you are thinking about decorating your cap this week, here are a few from the past to give you some inspiration.
1. Sparkle plus perfect execution of the flame.
2. This dad let his kid finger paint his cap. *cue collective aaaaaawwwwwww
3. Rhymes are fun.
4. This design screams “I took my time and got it right!” Which is what graduation is about, right?
5. Best tribute cap ever.
6. Just a great life motto.
8. Dr. Who references are the coolest.
9. It’s your day and you should be proud of everything you accomplished!
10. Don’t for get to thank those who helped you get there!
11. The End! Congrats to everyone graduating!
Are you planning on decorating your cap?
Send a picture to us and we might include it in our Facebook album!