1. Getting everyone in the group to meet at the same time is nearly impossible.
2. You get the assignment, get excited, and think, “This time is going to be different!”… WRONG!
3. You intended to start early…next thing you know the professor say’s it’s due by next class.
4. The most extroverted student in the group…is going to appoint themselves as the leader of the group.
5. Your group is going delegate each of the tasks the only day you miss class.
6. …And you will realize that they gave you the hardest part of the project.
7. People in your group are going to call you about the project at the worst hours of the night.
8. In the middle of the semester, someone in your group is going to drop the class leaving you to do ALL of their work.
9. There will be a slacker in the group.
10. You will loathe him.
11. The night before it’s due he is going to text you because he forgot
his portion of the project what the entire project was about.
12. The night before it’s due, you’ll be up until sunrise doing the ENTIRE project.
13. Relieved, you’ll turn it in on time thinking it’s all over…until you realize you had another group project due that same day.
PLOT TWIST: You’ve become the slacker that everyone in the group hates.