14 Things You MUST Do Before You Graduate from GSU
Have you ever felt overwhelmed with all of the activities, events, and office services that Georgia State University has to offer its students, and you just do not know what to take advantage of in your spare time?
Well, to make it easier on you, this list provides 14 things that you absolutely MUST do during your time as a Georgia State Panther. Make sure they happen before you graduate, otherwise you may not have the chance to partake in some of these activities ever again.
1. Climb the rock wall at the Student Recreation Center.
2. Go to a GSU sporting event AND tailgate beforehand.
3. Check out a celebrity guest speaker from the Distinguished Speakers Series.
4. Attend a Panther Prowl.
5. Go on a Touch the Earth trip.
6. Watch a movie at Cinefest.
7. Use the University Career Services Office.
In need of resume building, interview training, or assistance finding a job?
8. Take a selfie with our mascot Pounce.
9. Use your student discount to purchase tickets to the Atlanta Zoo, Georgia Aquarium, and so many other attractions.
1o. Go to plaza time at least once on a Tuesday or Thursday.
11. Join at least one club or organization.
Having over 400 plus clubs/organizations to choose from can be overwhelming.
12. Study abroad in another country.
13. Be hired for an internship program in your field of study.
14. Rub Pounce’s nose for good luck!