16 Thoughts You have while Commuting to Class
Because commuting to class on Mondays is like a scene from the Hunger Games…
1. Getting through Atlanta traffic on a Monday is THE worse thing…ever.
2. Will I find good parking today, or nah?
3. Do the Braves have a home game today?…
4. God, I pray I will get to school early enough to have breakfast…
5. GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY.
6. I CANNOT DEAL with the way people drive in Atlanta.
7. *takes a deep breath* Alright this is do or die….. LOOK OUT! (merges over one lane)
8. This is my JAM! *turns volume up and starts singing*
9. Thank God nobody can hear me sing right now.
10. Hmmm…is that a Crown Vic or a Police car?…
11. When I get home I am going to pass out…
12. I could really use some coffee right now.
13. Why do I take the same exit everyday when I know its going to be backed up?
14. Life would be perfect if I had my own personal chauffeur.
15. Oh how I wish I lived On-Campus…Residents don’t know how good they have it!
16. *gets home* *sighs from relief* ….but will I survive another day?