18 Signs That You’re a Georgia State University Senior is a post that may be relatable to any GSU student that is currently a senior, because at least one, if not all of these moments have happened to a senior at one point or another.
1. Your alarm clock goes off and you calculate how many times you’ve already missed that class this semester.
2. You decide it’s worth missing…again.
3. You can’t remember the last time you had a class on a Friday.
4. You have a paper due the next day, but your friend texts you to go out….
5. You go out.
6. Finals week can turn into “how much effort do I need to put in just to pass this class?”
7. You create bargains with yourself when studying such as, “If I read two pages, then I can scroll through Instagram.”
8. You determine who the freshman are based on whether people call it GCB or Langdale Hall.
9. When walking to class, you look down at your phone to avoid having to make small talk with that one kid from that one class freshman year.
10. You avoid plaza days because you’re tired of over-socializing.
11. Sometimes you don’t even try to get dressed up for class.
12. And you actually go to the library.
13. When going to the recreation center four times a week turns into four times a semester.
14. There are plenty of things to do on campus, but you still decide to go home anyway.
15. When you start to think, “this may be my last time doing ____ on campus” and it hits you.
16. You can’t wait to be finished with school, but you dread all those “so what are your plans after graduation” conversations.
17. You received a medal at freshman convocation to wear on commencement day…
And you forgot about that medal until right now.
18. You sit in your cap and gown at commencement because YOU DID IT!